ISO 45001 is intended to replace the widely implemented BS OHSAS 18001 and it is anticipated that organisations currently certified to BS OHSAS 18001 will require to migrate to ISO 45001 within three years of the new standard’s publication.
You need to attend this workshop if you ..
- Manage an Occupational Health and Safety Management System
- Manage processes in your organisation
- Carry out internal audits of an Occupational Health and Safety Management System
- Require an understanding of the extent and nature of the changes introduced by ISO 45001:2016, that will supersede OHSAS 18001:2007.
- You are considering gaining certification to the new standard
The Workshop Includes …
- Annex SL explained, and its impact as the foundation for all current and future management systems standards
- Using the new high-level structure for a health and safety management system
- The additional/changed requirements defined in ISO 45001:2018 when compared with OHSAS 18001:2007
- Transition period you have before the changes become mandatory
- Guide to the actions you need to take.
What are the benefits of attending the Workshop?
- Understanding of the implications of ISO 45001 relevant to your business
- Planning required to introduce or transition to ISO 45001
- Assist in gaining certification
- Mapping Guide OHSAS 18001 to ISO/DIS 45001
To attend the workshop you will require to have some knowledge of the current OHSAS 18001:2007 requirements