Quality Trainer / Consultant (ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems)
QCS International, part of the PHSC plc Group of Companies, is a leading provider of a wide range of training, consultancy and outsourced services to clients throughout Scotland and the rest of UK. We work closely with our clients to become a valuable and integrated part of their organisation, ensuring effective management of quality, environmental, medical devices and health & safety systems. We install management systems to ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 13485 and OHSAS 18001, undertake auditing services and also act as system managers for a diverse range of clients
We currently have a vacancy for a Trainer / Consultant who specialises in ISO 9001.
The successful candidate must:
- Have degree or equivalent
- Have work experience in more than one business or industry sector
- Hold an IRCA auditor registration (ideally lead auditor grade) for quality management systems (if no IRCA registration the candidate must demonstrate significant auditing experience)
- Have experience in the delivery of training courses – demonstrating excellent public speaking and presentation skills
- Be adaptable and able to apply analytical skills in diverse situations
- Be dynamic with a strong customer focus, exceptional communication skills and hold a full driving licence.
To be a senior consultant/trainer we need a candidate who is a self-starter, has considerable working knowledge and who can quickly deliver results. A successful candidate will have experience in the development, implementation, management and audit of ISO9001 certified quality management systems. Ideally they should also have experience in the management of either ISO14001 environmental management or OHSAS18001 health and safety management, but this is not critical.
The successful candidate will also deliver training courses on ISO 9001 and quality management as well as IRCA registered internal and lead auditor courses.
The job will include a mix of training and consultancy assignments – training at our Cumbernauld site as well as within client premises. Consultancy work focusses on the provision of management system advice and support, auditing and acting as a client quality manager. The post requires travel around the UK and, occasionally, abroad.
Salary is negotiable, based on experience and qualifications. To find out more information or to apply please contact [email protected]
You can apply submitting your CV with covering letter to Audrey Smith, QCS International, Unit 9 Cumbernauld Business Park, Wardpark North, Cumbernauld, G67 3JZ. Learn more about our company on our website – www.qcsl.co.uk